Dear Global Fire Church Family,
Please read the below statement prior to attending service on Sunday.
By entering the premises, you agree to the following statements:
- I, or no one in my family, have had COVID-like symptoms, fever, nor have we been in contact with anyone that has been diagnosed with COVID in the last 14 days.
- I and my family agree to sit together as a family unit and have distance between our family and other family units. We will KEEP OUR CHILDREN WITH US AT ALL TIMES.
- I understand my family and I are attending this service at our own risk and will not hold Global Fire responsible should we contract COVID.
* Also, we ask that you exit the building immediately following service. Any visiting or congregating is encouraged to take place in the parking lot outside after service.
Doors will open at 9:30AM.
Please enter the building via the main glass door and exit using the metal door by the stairs.
We will have hand sanitizer and an additional hand washing station for your convenience.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!
(We will also still be live streaming for those that cannot attend in person.)
Join us LIVE online
How To Watch The Service
What About My Children and Youth?
For children, we will be posting content to minister to our children and families multiple times throughout the week on our Global Fire Church Facebook page.
For youth, we will be doing a Zoom meeting on Thursday nights. We will send invitations for the live event and post it on our Facebook page for viewing at a later time. Please contact Sharon@globalfireministries.com to confirm your email address and phone number.
Youth - Zoom meeting on Thursdays
Children - throughout the week, watch for updates
How To Give
Please remember, even though we’re not meeting we still have buildings, bills, and staff to take care of financially. We ask that you continue to stand with us as we all carry the burden of the church expenses. We know this is a very difficult time for everyone with schools and jobs being shut down. Please consider setting up a recurring gift so that we can continue the ministry of Global Fire Church during this time.
Here are the current CDC basic guidelines:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
We will keep you up to date on this changing situation through announcements on Sundays, email and social media. You may also contact the church office with any questions or concerns.
For His Glory,
Jeff & Jan Jansen
and the Global Fire Staff